Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wisconsin: you think you know, but you have no idea.

Over the past few weeks many crazy things have been happening in my life, none of which made it onto this blog. However, here are some of the things that are on my mind today:

1. I recently learned that one of my best friends is moving to Texas with her husband. Even more shocking was the news that she and her husband were not planning on setting up a second bed room for me in their new house.

2. After getting a substaintialy large role in a community theatre show, I couldn't help but notice that for a 30-something year old man, my co-star seems to know a hell of a lot about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and that scares me a little bit. I have also learned that there are community theatre directors out there who make Corky St. Clair look like Steven Spielburg.

3. On the upside, green beer tastes just like regular beer. On the downside, after 8 hours of drinking green beer- the beer won't be the only thing that's green.

4. "Coworker D" is now a solid 7 months into her baby-daddyless pregnancy, and there is just something about thick green eyeshadow and a high side ponytail on a pregnant woman that makes me want to blog.

5. I really like hugs. (I have always known this about myself, but just like to remind people.)

3 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Bruce Dierbeck said...

Nice -- a Coworker D update! I've been wondering how Preggers Watch is going. And it was well worth the wait, to now be able to imagine thick green eyeshadow and high side ponytail at 7 months along.

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, LMW...I will set up a couch, some blankets and Ally the Cat for your frequent visits to Texas!

Sra. Spanish Houlihan

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of gay men like Buffy. I don't ask. I'm just stating the facts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters