Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend Update

While I would not say that this was the most relaxing of weekends, here are the highlights:

1. Dinner with Moody St. Clair and Security Steve at Crawdaddy’s.
2. Shopping with Darling Peterson on a brisk Saturday afternoon.
3. Attending a Marquette house party with "Coworker S."
4. Ignoring pleas from house party tweeners to compete in round of Flippy Cup, despite promise of "major rewards" (which I later learned would be Jello shots).
4. Meeting Wakefield, Darling Peterson, Keanu and Petal Personality at area favorite, Red Light in lieu of competing in championship round of Flippy Cup.

Now I am back at work, and feeling a little grumpy about it. Well, if nothing else, I am feeling really good about my new Strawberry scented Chap Stick. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

On another note, good friend Kate Smiley is on a Man Hunt, and she has asked that I ride shot gun. With our sparkling personalities and unabashed good-looks, we will make a pretty unstoppable team: so watch out boys!!!


3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Educate the non-American: What is Flippy Cup?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Bruce Dierbeck said...

So last summer I was vacationing in L.A. and decided to hit the Viper Room. I was pretty bummed to read that Jake G. and Kirsten Dunst were there the same night, the same time as me, just in a different area of the Viper Room from me. Arg. Kirsten totally wouldn't fallen under my spell and dumped Jake in front of everyone. Uhm. Yeah.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Little Miss Westchester said...

Hey Jules,

Thanks for your question! Flippy Cup is an American drinking game very popular with young college students and some post-collegiate kickball teams.

Here is a link to a good explination (I would try to explain, but I have been boozing all morning and fear I would slur my typing):

http://www.collegecodex.com/beer-games/flippy-cup.html

I hope this answers your question, and as always, thank you for reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters