Monday, February 13, 2006

Raindrops on Roses....

Here are a few of the things I am the most thankful for/excited about today:

1. Wonderful friends who come to visit me from Chicago (This weekend's visit from Jazzy A, F'n Early and Blue-eyed Girl was the perfect ending to an otherwise lackluster week. Thanks guys for braving the cold to spend some time with one of your number one fans.)

2. My Dad (While I am slightly biased, I think you would be hard-pressed to find a better dad in the whole wide world. In a world of Kevin Federline’s and O.J. Simpson’s, my dad has always been a role model of integrity and courage for my brothers and me; and, while he drops the occasional bad joke here and there, he has also been my comedic inspiration. Tomorrow he is taking me to lunch- a great reminder that Valentine’s Day is about celebrating all the people in our lives that we love. Whatta guy!)

3. Cape Cod (What can I say, I love the beach... and those delicious cranberry/blueberry scones I can only get there.)

4. The Office (This show ads a bright spot to even the cloudiest of weeks. It keeps me laughing, and reminds me that I am not the only one out there suffering through constant cubicell entrapment.)

5. Shaun White (I think Matthew McConaughey's Wooderson said it best with his statement: "I love them redheads!" (Dazed and Confused ).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters