Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Celebrity Match

Earlier today, Jazzy A sent methe link to this website which matches your picture to those of over 2,400 celebrities, and then tells you who you most closely resemble.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

Especially after it told me that my cartoon self looks like Laura Branigan! (It also told me that my cartoon self looks a little bit like Jerry Seinfeld as well-but it can't be right all the time, now can it.)

Hurray, flattery will get you everywhere MyHeritage.com!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello???? I think you look like Molly Shannon.

S.H.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Little Miss Westchester said...

What! Sister, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters