Friday, February 24, 2006

The 'BU

I somehow stumbled apon this site when I was looking for examples of corporate blogs...

Basically, Channel101.com showcases comedy shorts developed by people like Saturday Night Live's Andy Samberg and stars everyone from Jack Black to Sarah Silverman. My current favorite is "The 'Bu", a very funny parody of The O.C.. (Start from the beginning and work your way through the series.)

If you like laughing untill you cry, or just want to cry-you best be getting on that shit!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so funny...

those college soaps started getting really huge when I was out at BC. I just saw a thing on network news talking about the The BC and Harvard's version.--they didn't mention BU's (which is weird because BU's was way bigger when I was in Boston)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters