Monday, January 09, 2006

Nominate ME!


A heartfelt plea to my Seven Loyal Readers:

As you may know, blog award season has rolled around again; and like last year, I have gone ahead and nominated MYSELF in multiple categories for the 2006 Bloggies.

If my 8th grade run for student council representative taught me anything, I will probably be the only one who votes for me; however, just in case you feel like it, please nominate Super Secret Rantings for a 2006 Bloggie.

If you were scratching your head at which categories I actually might qualify for, here were the categories I (very) optimistically selected:

  • Best American Weblog
  • Best Tagline of a Weblog ( When passive aggressive pouting and unexpressed comebacks just aren't enough.)
  • Best-Kept-Secret Weblog
  • Best New Weblog
...and maybe even:

  • Most Humorous Weblog
  • Best Writing of a Weblog

(And, just so you know, I am completely fine with any pity nomination I might receive. Little Miss Westchester has no pride, best to remember that.)

Thank you for your pity...I mean help!

Yours truly,

Little Miss Westchester

2 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although it's almost 10 years too late, I would have been your other vote.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

oops, looks like it is too late to vote. I would've kicked in a vote for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters