Monday, January 23, 2006

2006 Bloggies off to a TERRIBLE start

The official nominees for the 2006 Bloggies have been announced and, unsurprisingly, I did not get recognized.

Having barely survived the brutalities of middle school, I am not unaccustomed to rejections of this variety; and as a result, I am happy to report that (until very recently), the suffering from this humiliation was bearably short lived. In fact, had I not checked the list of finalists, I may have remained blissfully ignorant of what I got passed over for; however, what's done is done, and I can now see that the voters of the world prefer THIS CRAP over the hysterically well-written and often times poetic musings of a one Little Miss Westchester.

Unforgivable voters of the world, UNFORGIVABLE!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're getting screwed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters