Friday, December 02, 2005

Who doesn't love Fridays?!

Peppermint Patty is visiting me tonight from Chicago! I can’t wait to see her-not only because she is truly the most reasonable of all my friends, but also because she lets me talk endlessly to her about my latest crushes.

Oh Peppermint Patty, I am so lucky to have a friend like you!

On a completly unrelated note, I have also learned that last minute morning dreams that involve high-profile movie stars like Brad Pitt and Jamie Foxx wanting to become your drinking buddies (and maybe more), has been proven to cause people to ignor their alarm clocks and subsequently be very late to work.


Did I mention I was almost an hour late to work today?

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP gets her own entry in the blog? I'm jealous. I mean I know that PP is a super-hot soon-to-be Attorney and fiance of the studliest man of all time.... but hey, I am friends with Jen Scheft. Doesn't that mean anything these days?!?!?!

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Jazzy, I think that you're a little jealous...just because I'm engaged to Mr. Wonderful doesn't mean that you aren't one of the most beautiful and intelligent people I know. Besides, you're friends with me, be happy ;)....I love you too Lil Miss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters