Tuesday, November 29, 2005

When a printer/copier is more than a printer/copier.

When I got into the office today I was really struggling for inspiration on what to talk about in this blog. Then I got e-mails from three separate department heads asking everyone in the department to attend one of 5 scheduled training sessions on how to use the department’s new printer/copier.

The last printer/copier broke under somewhat “mysterious” circumstances, so I can understand why “Company X” would want to protect their investment with a little "how-to" lesson for all the chuckleheads working in this Godforsaken department; however, each training session is slated to last 45 minutes. 45 MINUTES! What can they possibly show us that would fill that grossly unnecessary time slot: how to rebuild the copier should it explode?!

I mean, GIVE me a break!

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog always makes me chuckel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters