Monday, November 21, 2005

When 2-D is no-longer good enough...

What does a girl have to do to get some 3-D glasses around here!?!?!

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Medium/3d/

Meanwhile, the weekend ebbed and flowed much like the career of Neil Patrick Harris; and, I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving that I can BARELY hold in my girlish squeals of glee.

On Friday I went out with Darling Peterson and Wakefield, Petal and Keanu Personality, and Dr. Franklin Serious for some cocktails and conversation. Intellectual debates ranged from the psychosis behind nail biting to a lively argument with Petal about Charlize Therone's REAL age. I said closer to 30, while Petal was convinced it was more along the lines of 26.... (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000234/).

Saturday was passed with a leisurely, be it expensive trip to Michael's craft store to stock up on some holiday cheer for my apartment. $100.00 and a 4'ft fake Christmas tree later, I met Hope Valentine and some old friends from highschool for dinner.

Overall, no records were broken-but really it was not too shabby as weekends go; and, more importantly, I made it the whole weekend without biting my nails once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters