Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend Update

For those of you who have actually checked this blog in the past few days, I apologize for my startling lack of updates. Suddenly, in an act that can only be described as divine irony, I have become VERY busy at work. The irony here is not in the fact that I am suddenly crazy busy (although I have had an awful lot of down time for someone in a management position), but instead it lies within the nature of the new work itself. You see, I was recently asked to attend a meeting about Company X's technology strategy, and in that meeting the subject of corporate blogging came up.

Coworker A: Westchester, we want you to run the company's blog. Have you ever managed a blog before?

Westchester: (deer in headlights)....uh, no....but, I have friends who have.

What a save! I should have been an actress, or at least involved myself in the performance arts, because man am I convincing! Anyway, I am now the official company blogger for the company I have been blogging about for the past 5 months. Clearly, there is a God, and he is messing with me.

Speaking of notable performances, I found this little jem through Pink is the New Blog. Try as I may, I couldn't make it through to the end. I think you will understand what I mean if you attempt to watch THIS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters