Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Supplies!

I was on my way to the break room when I overheard “Coworker P” (who is newly in charge of ordering and maintaining office supplies for our department) loudly bragging about how she is doing a MUCH better job at office supply management than the girl who used to fill the completely unofficial position.

Since I asked “P” to order me a single Sharpie marker a little over a month ago, and haven’t heard back from her about it except for the occasional e-mail here and there telling me she ordered the wrong thing, I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with her on this one.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was working in a Chinese restaurant and had to go into the inventory area, to get some fortune cookies. I turn on the light and a guy jumps up and yells, "Supplies!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters