Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dreamweaver

Last night I had a dream that Chris Martin (lead singer from Coldplay/ international dreamboat) showed up at my front door with the hopes of hanging out with me. At first I was a little confused, having never met the man; however, that feeling quickly passed. We immediately hit it off (of course) and began laughing and talking about old times while discussing my secret ambition to be the lead singer in a Weezer cover band.

Next thing I know, we were transported…perhaps through telekinesis…to my family’s home where my mother was frantically attempting to switch the Halloween decorations with those intended for Thanksgiving. Chris was soon overwhelmed by this, and (very graciously mind you) escaped back to England.

At that point I woke up with this inexplicable feeling of resentful towards my mother.

Gotta love the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters