Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Learning about Scientology

While I don't think they will be adding this as a classroom tool anytime soon, I think this pretty well sums it up. Enjoy...and maybe use headphones for this one if you are at work.

http://www.scientomogy.info/videos/263120_yaafm11.swf

Also, for anyone who cares, I am sorry I have been so bad this week about updates! Yes my seven loyal readers, I will try to get a really good update in by the end of the week.

Until then, I leave you with this quote by Homer Simpson:

"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them, gone bowling with them, watched them pass me over for promotions time and again. And I say... This stinks!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters