Wednesday, October 26, 2005

In all seriousness...

I found these images courtesy of the Associated Press. Where were they taken you might ask? Hawaii? Some surfing hot spot? Somewhere in California's O.C.?

No my friends, these shots were snapped off the coast of New York, with grossly intimidating waves brought to you by Hurricane Wilma.




"It's a good thing I am in my wet suit, because I just wet myself."









The sad thing is, if we didn't have that sign, I bet there would be someone just dumb enough to "risk it."













Just kidding! This is a still from the box office flop Deep Impact (starring Tea Leoni)...is this joke in poor taste?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters