Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Up to her old tricks!

The life of a blogger is fraught with the daily challenge of finding new and relevant material to fill their little piece of the online pie. Some find the task of a daily update daunting, soon buckling under the pressure and abandoning all hopes of ever being discovered by a high profile New York publishing firm.

Luckily for me, if I ever get too desperate I need only turn towards my coworkers who dutifully/unknowingly provide an unending supply of delightfully entertaining fodder.

Today's inspiration comes once again from the wardrobe choices of a one "Coworker D." You may remember "D" from an early Microsoft Paint Shop production of mine which meticulously documented her choice to pair pigtails with tight jeans and a crocheted boob top. While I can't be sure, my guess is that her outfit this fine day was put together in a bid to project an image of chastity and good old-fashioned Christian sensibility:


The perfect blending of Halloween chic and pilgrim charm, coupled with a classic hint of pre-revolutionary flare. Thank you Coworker D. You've certainly made my day.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

I love those little drawings you post. I too have challenges finding things to post about and once in awhile, as you mentioned I get lucky and cross paths with some unaware dork that provides me with a story for my blog.

So funny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters