Friday, September 23, 2005

T.G.I.Fabulous

Post kickball Fridays always leave me feeling not so fresh-not the kickball part mind you, but the pitcher race part following the game.

You may be asking yourself, "Self, what is a 'pitcher race'?"

Well my faithful reader, a pitcher race stems from a bar's clever ruse to sell pitchers of beer by making a game out of alcoholism. Teams compete to see who can drink the most pitchers of beer in a set period of time. This is successful because people in Wisconsin like to drink, and we like to compete. So throw the two together, and your have yourself a sure fire win.

While there are five different bars sponsoring pitcher races for the kickball league, please let the record show that at our sponsored bar my team is now beating the nearest competitor at a confident 51 pitchers to 33. And that's not even counting the pitchers consumed within the past two weeks.

Yes, athletically....we are not that great....but off the field, well, we are competitors in our own right.

Later today I have plans to go to lunch with Peaches Wilson, but in the meantime, I have prescribed myself a breakfast of champions, custom tailored to combat my specific hangover symptoms.

It is as follows:

1. Diet Coke
2. Peanut Butter sandwich on mostly frozen bread
3. Nacho Cheesier Doritos

Maybe now you can see why I am a writer and not a doctor.

Recipe for Excellence (pay attention now):





(That's right, that last one is bread shaped like a teddy bear; although, any shape would work.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters