Friday, September 02, 2005

Living with the consequences.

Last night, after my team’s breathtaking kickball victory we began competing in the second half of the night’s competitions….the pitcher race.

And tragically, I am still very much paying the consequences of last nights debacle. Maybe I wouldn’t be so hung over right now if I had just gone home after the pitcher race instead of going out with Lance Friendly and all of his friends.

When you are the only girl in a guy pack, you end up getting a lot of drinks-and I now know more than ever how moderation is one of those skills I really need to continue to develop.

I hurt all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters