Monday, September 12, 2005

Humiliation and a movie.

So this Friday I went out with my pal "Lance Friendly" and a bunch of his friends (including my new gal pals and kickball comrades "Darling Peterson" and "Petal Personality").

One of Lance's male friends, who we will call "Dick Ebert," talked to me all night long-and seemed really interested in getting ot know me. Darling and Petal thought there was a real chemistry between us, so none of us were surprised when Dick asked me if I wanted to do a movie night the next day-and then gave me his number.

I had already made plans with Flower Power for Saturday-so I turned him down and said perhaps we could do it some other time. He seemed like a nice guy so on Sunday I called and asked him if he wanted to go for a drink after work sometime this week. The whole phone conversation seemed a little odd-so it really gave me pause as to what his intentions were.

I asked Lance about it this morning and he confirmed my suspicions by saying Dick just likes to hang out with people, has a lot of girl buddies, and he was probably not interested in me in a romantic sense.

I have to ask, am I the ONLY person in this city who seems to land themselves in ridiculously humiliating situations on a somewhat daily basis?!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog while surfing; one thing I have is a lot of time. It's good to see someone taking the time to do them right. I see yours is an open posting blog and that leaves you open to all sorts of things.

I recommend that you activate your "Word Verification For Comments" if you want to put a stop to all the “Auto-Posting” that’s going on. (I get a lot of it. Of course that’s a two edged sword that I can swing.)

I'm posting this message on your blog with the idea that you may want to turn your blog into a real moneymaker. If not than please just delete with my sincere apologies.

I'm working on a blog that's related to nutritional diet vitamin supplement. I had a brain injury and my blog is how I'm replacing my income. Stop by if you have a couple of minutes. --> nutritional diet vitamin supplement.

Are you interested in using your blog to make some money? This is one of the best
nutritional diet vitamin supplement online affiliate marketing programs on the net.
They pay extremely well and have some of the best affiliate programs available.

The really successful affiliate marketers have discovered the power of the blog and are using this Affiliate Marketing tool to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked at the top by the best search engines in less than one week.

Have you noticed the linked words? Those are “Keywords” that the Affiliate Marketing program uses to get your blogs and Affiliate Programs a 1st page listings in Yahoo, Google, MSN, and a bunch of other SEs.

BTW. You can get a #1 spot on Yahoo with no charge from them. Sort of a back door entrance to Yahoo.

Thank you for your time and the best of luck to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters