Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dream a little dream.

Last night I had this dream that my supervisor was really mad at me because I had been telling people in the company that I have nothing to do(this is actually happening in real life, although I don't think he is mad at me in real life). Anyway, in the dream, my supervisor was so mad that he sent me this lenghthy interoffive e-mail about how he doesn't like me and how I should no longer come to him to discuss the development of my position.

Today, as I was updating him on this B.S. project I had assigned myself (while I am waiting for something new to do from him) I decided to tell him about the dream-of course editing out the part about the e-mail. Actually, I only said that I had a dream that centered around him being mad at me. Then I made a joke about how in the future, if he is mad he should just tell me in one of our weekly meetings.

And then we both laughed and laughed.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

that is funny... you are so funny! Why am I like the only one commenting on your blog...

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I have dreams about you! I guess I should have acted on them when we were sharing a room at the Dells =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters