Monday, September 12, 2005

Dating for Dummies

Alright, so perhaps a massive blow to my fragile, yet unnecessarily large ego had been averted once again.

After an EXTENSIVE e-mail conversation with Lance Friendly that lasted well into the afternoon debating whether or not Dick meant to ask me on a date , I returned from lunch to find a follow-up e-mail from Lance saying he got a call from Dick, Dick is nervous about drinks, and that yes, Dick probably likes me.

I guess this should be a lesson to myself and anyone listening that I should not to go to Lance for dating advice.

Panic subsiding, nervousness abating, breathing back to normal, tragedy avoided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters