Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Breaking past the fourth wall.

It has come to my attention, through my blog’s complimentary statistician, that people from the following countries have accidentally or otherwise browsed onto my blog: Argentina, Portugal, Brazil, Canada, Singapore, Spain, The UK, The Netherlands, and a collection of smaller countries that Web Stats has filed under “The Rest.”

This excites me to no end.

Even if these friends from afar were only on here for like two seconds before becoming frightened and closing out their browser box-they were here and that’s something!

People of the world, you are always welcome on my Super Secret Site-even if you are only here by mistake and immediately leave once you realize this wasn’t the web address you meant to enter.

To those individuals who leave comments, I thank you-I need constant positive reinforcement and I do enjoy your feedback.

And finally, to my technologically inept mother….you should really learn how to navigate here on your own, because it’s not fun for me when I have to type in the web address for you and then page the screen down and up because you don’t understand the keyboard.

That is all.


1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a stastician? My goodness... and I "LOL'd" about having to type in the address for your mom to visit, so funny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters