Friday, September 09, 2005

Apparently you CAN get hurt in kickball.

Last night my kickball team received a disappointing blow to our previously seamless playing record when, during my first up-to-kick, I somehow managed to pull a huge muscle in my leg-which ended up benching me for the remainder of the game.

Hope Valentine-a new addition to the team- had very little pity for the tight pains running up and down my leg-so I made sure to secretly punish her by glaring in her general direction from the bench while she was in the outfield.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say my injury prevented us from winning the game-but it certainly handicapped our chances. And, I am fairly certain that had I been well enough to kick again, I would have righted the wrongs of all the previous innings.

But take heart fair sports fans/my 6 loyal readers, the injury will probably heal within the next few days, just in time for next week’s game!

I guess until then though there will be no more stilettos.

On a work-related note, there is nothing for me to do here. My boss knows this, and, I guess is o.k. with that. Yea corporate America!

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like horse trailer on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters