Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunrise, sunset...on my vacation.

Back from my week-long trip to Cape Cod, I can finally get back to the things that matter most in my every day life...and while I am waiting to do those things, I will update this blog.

Overall, the whole vacation was wonderful, relaxing, and no, I am not happy to be back.

As if it weren't bad enough that I am a working stiff and thus had to cut the whole trip one week short, to add insult to injury, I now have to spend the rest of this week babysitting my younger brother while my parents continue to enjoy the sun and surf.

And as a preview of what lies in store for me, no sooner had we walked in the door that he was on the phone with his girlfriend. I tried to get out of there ASAP, but I was unable to avoid the part of their conversation where they each took turns frantically retracing the exact and extensive details of their days spent apart.

Ah young love...yawn.

I will tell you all about the trip later, including everything from my personal struggle attempting to engage in small talk to the beautiful sunsets and painfully fresh seafood.

In the meanwhile, here are some snap shots from the vaca........


A view of our private beach.















A sunset over the ocean.












The Village People and John Kerry....

I didn't actually see them, but I thought it might be fun to spice up this photo album with some ubiquitous shots of colorful celebrities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters