Monday, August 08, 2005

The new guy.

There is a new guy in the office.

Is he good looking? No. Does he make me feel uncomfortable? Yes.

Today is his first day, and already I am wishing for a department move. Luckily my new cube will be NO where near his; however, I am still uneasy now that he is around.

First of all, he giggles…..at everything. When I met him earlier today, he giggled at everything I said. Perhaps this was a nervous tick, or maybe he is just insane. Either way, I was glad when he walked away.

Secondly, he is a loomer. Much like our resident temp, who is now a full time employee, he is a large, hulk of a man who towers above me-and like said temp, he is also a starer as well.

I can tell I am in for a treat. Two loomer/starers working within the same air space. Is it just me, or do we have the sincere potential for a nail biting Lifetime movie of the week here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters