Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Morning discomfort...and online shopping

Today, while making my daily early morning coffee run I accidentally reached for the 20 oz coffee cup rather than the 16 oz to which I have become accustomed. ….and I have been paying the awful price for my mistake ever since.

In the meanwhile, I found these cute earrings on Target.com.....

Get it....it's little pitchers of beer......on earrings!!!

They also have little Cosmos, little Appletinis, and little champagnes in case the whole pitcher thing is not your bag.





http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/601-2193353-7500133?page=2&index=tgt%2dmf%2dmv&field%2dbrowse=13759511&size=16&rank=%2bpmrank&node=13759511

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters