Friday, August 12, 2005

Keeping my seat in an upright position.

Not too long ago, when I was VERY drunk, I agreed to go on a date with this guy whose teeth bore a disturbing resemblance to corn...or Chicklets maybe. "Male Flight Attendant Kurt"(as he came to be known) was, as you may have guessed, a professional flight attendant with a penchant for Poison cover bands and a wardrobe consisting entirely of white washed jeans and No Fear t-shirts.

Shudder.

I am not sure why I felt the need to share that, maybe as a means of cleansing the experience from my memory or maybe because I am terrified I will run into him in the airport tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters