Monday, August 22, 2005

High and Low points of my vacation.

After a small scare this morning when the alarm clock on my cell phone (still programmed to reflect Eastern Standard Time) incorrectly displayed that I had 20 minutes to get ready for work, I made it into the office feeling completely disenchanted and ready to head back to the beach.

Not to dwell on my vacation, but as promised here are some of the highlights of my trip:

1. My mother explaining that this recently married older couple we know probably never had “hot kid sex” (her words, not mine), but instead partake in the more mature “adult sex.” This, of course was her response to my seemingly innocent question, “Mom, do you think Sarah and Sam are attracted to one another?”

2. I saw a woman with a picture of Sinead O’Connor’s face permanently tattooed on her stomach….I stopped to ask her about it and basically the exchange went as followed:
Me: What is that a tattoo of?
Her: The biggest mistake of my life.
My Mom: Oh, Little Miss Westchester thought it might be your son!
Her: No, its Sinead O’Connor, and yes, I regret getting it every day of my life.

3. Listening to my Grandma talk about the navy blue knee high stockings she had wanted to buy at Walgreen’s.

Over all, the whole trip was lovely and I wish I was still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters