Thursday, July 14, 2005

When all else fails, start drinking.

Last night after a particularly long meeting, coworker Peaches Wilson and I decided to forgo any plans for exercise and self-improvement and just start drinking.

So we headed over to a Mexican restaurant near my place and enjoyed a nice long gab fest about the people we work with and why I hate them.

Talk about catharsis.

Nothing like a fatty burrito and fresh fruit raspberry margaritas to take the edge off of life’s painful realities.

Now I am back in the office. Yesterday I learned my new desk will be DIRECTLY next to my supervisor’s-which may give you pause, as it gave me. But never fear, while this new seating arrangement may affect my work ethic for PART of the day, I will be back to my old online shopping and gossip site-reading habits in no time at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters