Monday, July 18, 2005

Temping for Dummies

Perhaps it is time I revisited the issue of Tony the Temp.

As you may remember, Tony is a large man around my age who wears a small mustache, thick glasses, and he has been employed in my department for the past few months by way of a Temp agency (thus the clever nick name).

While we never talk, his breathing seems to become noticeably heavier whenever he walks near my cubicle. That’s how I know he is nearby.

While he has now been with my department for quite some time, I have maybe spoken with him twice. But, come to think of it, I can’t ever remember engaging in direct eye contact with him.

So I guess you could say, Tony the Temp is on my radar, but only in the sense that I will be careful walking to and from my car at work, especially late at night. (Who am I kidding, I would never be at the office that late. Frankly, they just don’t pay me enough.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters