Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Musical Chairs

I just attended a meeting where my supervisor revealed I will have to move desks.

Might this mean I will no longer be able to spend my days shopping online and browsing celebrity gossip sites?

Sadly, I believe this to be true.

But could it also mean that I might get moved to a desk near a window?

Don't bet on it.

On another, much more encouraging note, 'Coworker P,' a manager at the company just came over to my cubicle and gave me a pat on the back regarding my encounter with 'Coworker A' the other day. Apparently even he can't stand her.

Well that makes all of us good buddy. It's nice to know I am not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters