Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The maddness of Little Miss Westchester.

This past Sunday night, in a bid to spend some quality time with my mother, I suggested we hang out on our houses' outdoor patio. It was a nice night; I figured it would be pleasant.

Well now it's two days later, and I am going nuts with itches from the bug bites I got on my feet. To make matter worse, because I obsessively bite my nails, I have to rely on foreign objects to relieve the itching. Already today I have accidentally stabbed myself in the foot with a pen and gone through two paper clips in a bid to end the maddening itches.

I have a bug bite the size of a quarter on the top of my foot!

On a more positive note, I am excitedly getting geared up for my annual kickball league. Once a week I take the field with a group of my peers and we play a game that has less to do with athletics and more to do with the drinking that ensues after our almost inevitable loss.

Needless to say, while my kickball team did not win sports-related tournaments last year, we did take the pitcher race-and that ain’t half bad.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you spit on bug bites, they stop itching

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters