Thursday, July 07, 2005

The good, the bad, and the ugly babies.

The woman who sits next to me has a very ugly baby.

To make matters worse, she proudly displays pictures of said baby all over her work space. So I can’t really ignore it, and I definitely can’t escape it.

Maybe I am being insensitive, but I just feel like this is becoming a major hindrance to my productivity (this not taking into account my tendencies to web browse for celebrity gossip and shop online).

Granted I do have an active imagination, but I just keep getting this feeling that at any moment that baby is going to show up at the office-and I can just kiss my appetite goodbye.

Maybe I am just a terrible person, but there is just nothing worse than an ugly baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters