Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Going volleyballs out!

At some point within the past few months a few of my coworkers organized a volleyball team for some local bar league. Today, Lance Friendly and some of my other assorted coworkers are trying to get me to play, because apparently they are short for players-and “simply DESPERATE.”

From what I can tell, they are short for players every week. In part because my company is made up of a bunch of non-committers who say they will play but then never show up and also because the game is at 10PM tonight, and outside.

I told Lance I would play if he picked me up. But I am really regretting that now because it has been raining all day and it is freezing outside.

I can’t help but feel like I have been swindled here- but none the less I look forward to the opportunity to once again prove to those I work with that I am indeed superior both in and outside of the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters