Saturday, June 11, 2005

The terrible wait.

Next week I am heading south for my first-ever international (or otherwise) business trip. As a professional creative-type, it is my job to know about the world around me and then to find new and innovative ways to present my knowledge creatively. Now, after a year on the job, I will for the first time ever actually be visiting one of the places I have supposed to be an expert about.

Mexico beckons and I must heed its slightly-drunken booty call.

On an unrelated note, Rico Suave has not called. And while I wish to give men the benefit of the doubt, I am having trouble waiting. I completely understand the three days rule. After all, if he had called two days ago perhaps I would have been overwhelmed. But it is now after 5 on the third day and my patience as an independent female is running out :( There is a thin line between late and never gonna call. And I hope I don't have to learn about this now.

Luckily I haven't really thought about this all too much....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters