Friday, June 03, 2005

Point of information.

Today I learned a very important lesson about life and human behavior within a cubicle environment:

Without fail, the moment I try to discretely blot oil from my complexion with a Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheet will be the EXACT moment that one of my coworkers will choose to stand next to me in my cubicle and try to talk to me. Thus forcing me to have to quickly dislodge the blotting sheet from my forehead and try to fake an expression of interest-rather than acute embarrassment.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

ha ha ha ha ha... Laughing out loud I am...

Yes, so true. For me it is eating, the moment I pop something in my mouth, someone stops by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters