Thursday, June 02, 2005

Branding a Blog

Ok, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that as a widely-acknowledged(in my own mind) "creative person," that the BEST name I could come up with for my blog would be "Super Secret Rantings." Never. In my own defense, I have never even THOUGHT about titles or legistics....only the fame that was sure to follow-and then the cash.

At first I considered naming my blog "Good news for people who love bad news..." but then I don't even like Modest Mouse, so why rip off something from them? Then there was "Haven of Bliss," a throwback to one of my family's favorite Jerry O'Connell films.

When that didn't work, I panicked and ended up with this.

Anyway, now I am at work, not working-and wishing I was at the beach.

See this blog is ALREADY a show stopper-not even 20 minutes outside of the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters